We know that being a mom is much more than a job. It’s a full-time-never-get-a-break-don’t-put-that-in-your-mouth-no-means-no-lifestyle filled with ups and downs, laughs and tears and memories by the minute. Sure, it can be confusing and completely overwhelming at times, but hey, that’s why we’re here.
The two Jen’s originally created this site, and now a team of moms with different views will add to this daily blog. Our goal is to make this the ultimate resource for Charlotte moms and moms-to-be on a variety of activities, events and motherhood-related topics (best deals on hip new products, navigating the school systems, kids eat free, etc). This is a place for us to share as well as our readers, and we don’t pretend to know everything here. But, we’ll try our best to provide you with plenty of info we’ve learned through research, trial and, unfortunately, error.
What’s Courtenay’s story? I want to know more about Jen. I think I know Krista from somewhere, but where? Find out everything you ever wanted to know (and some things you didn’t) about our talented and insightful bloggers who know an awful lot about kids’ stuff and the latest goings on around town. We’re moms, wives, co-workers, friends, people in the know and, best of all, your guides on this crazy little thing we call Charlotte Smarty Pants.
Wahoo! Friday! We hope you enjoy our Top 5 Pins this week!
1. These Skinny Stuffed Shells look delish minus the guilt.
2. Groundhog Day is coming up and we just think it’s the cutest holiday. Leave it to Pinterest to show us how to be uber crafty on this non-holiday holiday. Could not resist Groundhog Push Up Pops. They make us smile!
3. OK, this might be too “Elf on the Shelf,” but we still thought it was super sweet – Valentine’s Day Love Buckets.
4. Here’s a novel idea: actually healthy Lunchables-type prepared meals for kids – Go Picnic – rumor has it you can find them at some Targets around town.
5. We’re already dreaming about warmer temps. Love this Farrah Jumpsuit from Lilly Pullitzer’s Resort line – now if we could just get the fab resort to go with it…
Happy Pinning, Smarties!